Where should we send the check?
Impact Fees related to buildings should be paid to:
Building Department
P.O. Box 599
Meeker, CO, 81641

Please contact the Building Division at 970-878-9450 with any questions.

Impact Fees related to oil or gas wells should be paid to:
Rio Blanco County Treasurer
P.O. Box 651
Meeker, CO 81641

Please contact Debbie Morlan at 970-878-9610 with any questions. The following identifying information must be provided along with payment:
- COGCC API Number -OR- a copy of the spud notice
- Drilling Date
- Name of Fee Payer/Company
- Well name and number

Impact Fees related to any other development activities, any planned unit development, special use permit, conditional use permit, temporary use permit, special use license, or subdivision plat will be calculated during the permitting process and should be paid to:
Planning and Development Department
P.O. Box 599
Meeker, CO, 81641

Please contact the Planning Department at 970-878-9584 with any questions.

Show All Answers

1. How will the impact fee work?
2. What will be subject to the impact fee?
3. What will not be subject to the impact fee?
4. When does the new impact fee actually go into effect?
5. How will the fees collected be used?
6. How would this work for a new industrial facility, for example a gravel pit?
7. How are the impact fees calculated for projects that do not have a given amount in the fee schedule?
8. How was the affordable housing level of $250,000 determined?
9. Can fees (i.e. impact fees, Temporary Use Permit) fees, etc be sent in on one check?
10. Where should we send the check?
11. If we are doing a re-entry on a well, will we owe new impact fees?
12. If we put an impact fee toward a specific well and end up not drilling the well, will our fee be refunded?
13. Are impact fees due on Temporary Living Quarters (TLQ) permits?
14. When are the fees due?
15. Does a Temporary Use Permit (TUP) expire? Does a Special Use Permit (SUP) expire?
16. Where can I get more details on the impact fee?