What is required to move my mobile home?
A mobile home authentication and orange movement tag, obtained from the county Treasurer's Office in person, are required for all mobile home moves. The fee is $10 for the authentication, which states the tax status of the mobile home is current, along with other information. Please provide the following information to the Treasurer's Office for authentication:
- Assessed owner's name
- Date of movement (if applicable)
- Mobile Home Title
- Mover's name and address
- New Owner's name and address
- New physical address of mobile home
- Old physical address of mobile home
- Schedule number

Please check with the Rio Blanco County Road and Bridge Department for any closures or restriction in place at the time you plan to move. You may also be required to obtain permitting from the State of Colorado, which may be handled by your mover.

Show All Answers

1. Can I move my mobile home?
2. What is required to move my mobile home?
3. I'm selling my mobile home, but it's not moving. What is needed?
4. I'm selling my mobile home and it's moving somewhere else. What is needed?
5. I bought a manufactured home. It is on a permanent foundation. How is this handled?
6. I want to put my mobile home on a permanent foundation. What happens in this situation?