Vaccinations in Rio Blanco County - Tier 1.B.2
Rio Blanco County is currently in Tier 1B of the vaccination plan. Follow us on Facebook at Rio Blanco County Public Health and Environment and check back here to find out the most current stage of the vaccination plan. We recommend everyone to continue diligent disease prevention steps whenever possible to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
Who is currently eligible?
- Age 65 or older
- Second-home owners and long-term renter
- Prek-12th grade educators
- Child care workers
- Those essential to continuity of state government
- Frontline healthcare workers and emergency responders not already vaccinated
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccination plan in Colorado please visit: Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Vaccination Page.
Tier 1.B.3 OPENING SOON (March 5, 2021)
- People age 60 and older
- Frontline essential workers in grocery and agriculture
- People 16-59 with 2 or more high risk conditions
- Includes: cancer (currently receiving treatment or have received treatment within the last month) chronic kidney disease, COPD, diabetes (type 1 and 2), Down Syndrome, specific heart conditions (heart failure, cardiomyopathies or coronary heart disease, and severe valvular/congenital heart disease), obesity (BMI ≥ 30kg/m^2), pregnancy, sickle cell disease, solid organ transplant, individuals with disabilities who require direct care in their home, and people with disabilities that prevent them from wearing masks.
Rio Blanco County Vaccination Clinic Schedule
Community Clinic Schedule
|3/1/2021 - Monday||Meeker Fairgrounds||4-6 pm||Drive-Up||First dose and booster|
|3/4/2021 - Thursday||Rangely LDS Church||3-5:30 pm||Walk-In||First dose and booster|
|3/11/2021 - Thursday||Fairfield Center||2-6 pm||Walk-In||First dose and booster|
|3/11/2021 - Thursday||Rangely LDS Church||3-5:30 pm||Walk-In||First dose and booster|
No appointment required for walk-in or drive-up clinics, first-come first-serve for available vaccine.
Clinic may close early depending on doses availability.
Meeker: Fairfield Center - 200 Main Street
Rangely: LDS Church - 125 Eagle Crest Drive
Meeker: Fairgrounds - 835 Sulphur Creek Drive
Vaccine Interest Form
To complete your vaccine interest form CLICK HERE!