Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The purpose of the Family Planning Clinic is:
• To assure access to comprehensive women's health services
• To assure access to early and appropriate prenatal services
• To improve the reproductive health status of Coloradans by enabling families to achieve their desired fertility
All services provided by Rio Blanco County Public Health are confidential.
• Contraceptive services (including birth control pills, emergency oral contraception, intrauterine devices, Depo-Provera injections, condoms and others) available with order from medical provider.
• HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases testing; treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.
• Information and education upon request for topics of sex education, puberty, contraception, and sexually transmitted diseases.
• Physical examinations including pap smears.
• Physical exams including breast and cervical cancer screening.
• Pregnancy testing and options counseling.
• Referrals for abnormal pap smear followup.
All women of reproductive age who have not chosen a permanent method of fertility control are eligible. Limited services are available for men.
Based on insurance status.
Please call for appointments. Some same day services are available. Exam services are coordinated with local medical providers.